Other For Sale - Expressions of Interest
Expressions Of Interest
Heritage Listed Art Deco building in outstanding location
• If you are searching for a property with plenty of options, that includes a commercial building
located in a prime position with potential to build a dwelling or subdivide, then be sure to
arrange an inspection today.
• Located on the main highway running through the pretty rural township of Berridale - fast
becoming an Art hub and favourite stop over for the 80,000+ visitors to the Snowy Mountains
each year. The former GUOOF Hall and Picture Theatre is representative of an early 20th
century community construction and is important for its cultural and leisure role in the district.
• The large 2025m2 block has RU5 Village Zoning which provides plenty of flexibility in your future
planning (commercial or residential).
• Subdivision is possible with the potential to build a dwelling with a second access off Kiparra Drive.
• Enquire today and start planning your next move!
About the GUOOF Hall
• GUOOF Hall is a representative example of an early 20th century community construction.
• Single storey weatherboard hall with front fibro clad front facade. Front fence with brick piers
and metal symbols relics of the GUOOF.
• Modifications and dates: Front facade replaced front veranda c1930
• Historical Notes: The building was originally built by the Grand United Order of Odd Fellows
around the 1900s. At that time it had a front veranda. However an Art Deco style facade was
erected in the Inter War period when the hall became a picture theatre. At one time it was
owned by the Snowy River Shire Council.