Acreage Semi-rural By Negotiation - Contact Agent
Small Acreage Living At Its Finest
- Designed with entertaining in mind, the spacious, well-appointed kitchen, with European appliances and a walk-in pantry, opens out to the under-cover, alfresco dining area with a peaceful rural aspect.
- Easy access to main highway, approximately 15 minutes to Jindabyne, 40 minutes to Thredbo and 90 minutes to Canberra.
- Approx. 19 acres cleared land and fully fenced.
- This immaculate double brick home includes two living rooms each with a slow combustion wood fire place.
- Three bedrooms, all with built-ins, the expansive master bedroom has a dressing room and ensuite.
- A Home office.
- Two Bathrooms with underfloor heating and third toilet in the laundry.
- Double glazed windows (on the extension).
- Secure water supply via own bore + concrete slab ready for extra water tank.
- 4 bay solid besser block garage with mains power and water with ample storage.
- Only 700m of dirt road from main highway (private road maintained by residents)
Built in Robes